Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the Downey Games version of Time Travel Baseball is set to be released on August 5th, 2009. I've submitted the link for approval, but in the meantime here's a paraphrased copy of what's included...

There will be a base set with 8 managers, 8 stadiums (a new addition to the game), 240 full color die-cut player cards, 104 Gamble cards, and the game rules/charts/dice. The box will also include a copy of the original game rules, several brochures from the original release, and some Time Travel updates for the original edition.

The first expansion will include 8 managers, 8 stadiums, and 200 more players, and will be released at the same time.

All pre-orders will include 3 cards that will not be included in any future sets, as well as a personalized card that will allow you to be part of the game.

I'm not sure how many players who are still out there, but hopefully at least a few of you are as excited as I am to see this game make a comeback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really excited about this one. The samples Jeff has posted look great. I missed out on this one the first time because I was into seasons and this was a different concept. I'm ready to try it out.

Rick T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.