Popular Tags: [View All]
Raistlin
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a doubt about the Wargs' ability. The Wargs have this ability: "Response: If a skirmish special abiliy is used in a skirmish involving bearer, exert bearer to cancel that action."

My doubt is about the word 'involving'. Can the Wargs cancel the abilities used by companions NOT in the same skirmish?

For example: I assign a mounted Warg-Rider to Aragorn; if I activate the Merry, Friend to Sam's ability ("Skirmish: If Merry is not assigned to a skirmish, exert him twice to add his strength to another companion.), can the Warg-Rider exert to cancel the Merry's ability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Yes. While the ability is printed on Merry, it is still a Skirmish action taking place during the resolution of Aragorn's skirmish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
cosine wrote:
Yes. While the ability is printed on Merry, it is still a Skirmish action taking place during the resolution of Aragorn's skirmish.

This is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raistlin
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.