Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems in the case of Monuments (and maybe Civs) that player order could be important. That is, everyone might want to wait to see what other players remove beofre making their own choices. The rules say nothing about this. Is there really no issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would assume that it goes around the table in turn order starting with the player to the active player's left. I would think it could make a big difference as to what a player would choose to remove.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Favre4MVP wrote:
I would assume that it goes around the table in turn order starting with the player to the active player's left. I would think it could make a big difference as to what a player would choose to remove.

This would be my guess as well, based on how a lot of games resolve this sort of thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Round the table is how we always played it.

Note that the more important question of whether I can use a vacated spot if I roll four suns and a monument is covered by the rules, which note that dice can be used in any order - hence the answer is yes. (I'm prepared to note - see the playtesting thread - that when playtesting we did identify that question and suggested that we preferred yes. But I suspect Reiner would have come to that conclusion anyway.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.