Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hall
United States
Mesa
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw there was one planed for July Hexcon but not enough interest. I do also see there is one in Tucson about a 1 and half drive. But any where I do not have to stay in a hotel room? Thanks

Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a con in March called Randomcon held in Tempe. It was pretty good, but nothing to write home about. It was mostly for RPG's, which I'm not interested in.

I am not aware of any other gaming cons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MonsterGame.Con: http://expo.consimworld.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas D
United States
Kennebunk
Maine
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm one of the guys running RinCon '09 down here in Tucson. I know you mentioned the hotel being a factor, but we've arranged a better deal with Hotel Arizona this year. With quad occupancy, you're just looking at $20 a night, plus every registered guest gets a free real meal breakfast, not some crappy bagel and cream cheese thing.

If you just want a game day thing and don't mind driving down to Tucson and back, we run a totally free six-hour event every third Saturday of the month. IdesOfGaming.com

As far as Phoenix conventions, you're looking at RandomCon (they're looking at July 9-11), hitting the gaming room at Phoenix Comicon in late May, or the various conventions that CASFS runs like HexaCon and Coppercon (although they've had to cancel most or all of their 2009 shows and are retooling for 2010).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.