Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb

A game in which players must race each other to put together the best ship and then fly that ship through a gauntlet of asteroid fields, space pirates, slavers, and vast yawning chasms of open space - hopefully filling their cargo holds along the way but just as often being happy just to survive the trip with their ships more or less intact.

Trevor, Thorsten, and I had played this a few times before, and Ian was interested in trying it out. In the past Trevor and Thorsten usually bested me at this, but either they were off their games or I was on a roll - after a fairly close first round, my second and third round ships made their respective journeys with extremely moderate damage. Trevor's second and third round ships didn't even survive the trips, allowing Ian to edge past him.

Ian later declared this his favorite new game of the day (he also played Agricola and Pandemic). I've just ordered the expansion, so I'm looking forward to integrating that in the future.

Chris: 84
Thorsten: 60
Ian: 37
Trevor: 28

Game Time: 90 minutes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokelau
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, this is a good one. When you can complete the rounds without taking hardly any damage to your ship then you're ready for the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.