Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Rules state you can use a political card for a trade good at anytime. But does not state how many at one time. Does anyone know if you can spend multiple politcal cards as trade good. Example Buying a dreadnought with 4 political cards and 1 resource.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
ryolacap wrote:
The Rules state you can use a political card for a trade good at anytime. But does not state how many at one time. Does anyone know if you can spend multiple politcal cards as trade good. Example Buying a dreadnought with 4 political cards and 1 resource.

Yes, you could do that. You can spend them all at any time that you want, as many as you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
ryolacap wrote:

Is this an official rule in standard 3e, or is it introduced with the expansion? I never heard of it, but I've only played the standard game. (And never actually read the rules myself.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
It's only in the expansion. In the base game, you never get Political Cards in your hand; you only do that if using the Assembly strategy card in the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
It's only in the expansion. In the base game, you never get Political Cards in your hand; you only do that if using the Assembly strategy card in the expansion.

Thanks for the clarification. I think I was confusing Political cards with the ehm... Action cards. Anyway, it makes sense that I never heard of it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.