Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Snider
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh. I sold my unpunched copy of ASL Starter Kit #1 on eBay. I swear it was complete. I never played it. Anyway, the buyer sent a very nice email, from Italy, to ask where the scenario cards are. I would have bet money they are in the box. I'm hoping they actually are this was a misunderstanding on what the "Cards" are by the purchaser. Anyway, I just sent a picture to show what the scenario cards look like in case that's the issue.

Anyway... either way it would be great if I could email PDFs of the scenario cards to this person who now owns the game. I see some amazing Spanish translations of the game rules and tables on BGG, but I don't see any of the scenarios in English, Spanish or any language. Can anyone help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Barker
United States
Winchester
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid they are not available. Must own game to have cards. Nowhere to download.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Woyak
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Everybody POLKA!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you would need MMPs permission I believe. Have you tried contacting MMP to ask if they have a set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Snider
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone -- I heard from a few people privately who I think will be able to solve the problem and I contacted MMP as well. I think this will all end happily. I love the BGG community!

My guess is MMP probably won't sell the scenario cards separately or email PDFs. I'll keep y'all posted in case someone else needs to replace their scenario cards and wants to do it through MMP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.