Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: WTF? - seriously What the F? I mean come on! WTF? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just watched Knowing.

What the F---?????

It seemed that the writers had a good idea going then about half way decided to be idiots and wrap up the movie in the most bad way imaginable.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
ALIENS????


WHAT THE F---????????!?!?!

Seriously.

WTF.

I need a drink.

-DK
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That's so silly. Surely you have your movies confused. You must have been watching the latest Indiana Jones movie?
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Lets go Jets! Lets go Celts!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
matthew.marquand wrote:
That's so silly. Surely you have your movies confused. You must have been watching the latest Indiana Jones movie?


I pretend that one was never made.
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Didn't this thread and this thread teach you not to watch that movie?
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Nicolas Cage survive by cleverly hiding in a fridge? And subsequently breaking the Guineess World Record for longest sustained flight in a fridge?

I still liked Indy 4 though.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Miller
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:

It seemed that the writers had a good idea going then about half way decided to be idiots and wrap up the movie in the most bad way imaginable.


Yep, i agree 100%!

Till half of the movie it was ok, entertaining, not clever, not brilliant, just nice entertainment, but than...... WTF than bigger WTF and in the end ...... zombie

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Folks, David Kahnt is appalled.


Just in case you weren't sure.

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMERIGAMER!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes I wonder if the screenwriters guild is still on strike.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aliens, the lazy writer's crutch.

Well we have this story and it's pretty good, it's got some action in it and some mystery, but just just can't figure out how to wrap it up.

Aliens.

What? That doesn't even make any sense.

Aliens.

Okay, I suppose we could do that if we want to insult the audience. Or we could do something intelligent.

Aliens.

Aliens it is then.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
Avatar
mb
Leezer wrote:
Didn't this thread and this thread teach you not to watch that movie?

Yeah, seriously. When we do all the hard work of watching this crap and warning you away from it, it's like slap in the face when you still go see it. I think you got what you deserved.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
Leezer wrote:
Didn't this thread and this thread teach you not to watch that movie?

Yeah, seriously. When we do all the hard work of watching this crap and warning you away from it, it's like slap in the face when you still go see it. I think you got what you deserved.
The only thing that would have been worse is if he added how much the Mountain Dew Gamer Fuel he was drinking while watching the movie sucked.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
Leezer wrote:
Didn't this thread and this thread teach you not to watch that movie?

Yeah, seriously. When we do all the hard work of watching this crap and warning you away from it, it's like slap in the face when you still go see it. I think you got what you deserved.


I remember see those. I don't think I read them, oh well. I guess you're right.

-DK
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
So I just watched Knowing.

What the F---?????

It seemed that the writers had a good idea going then about half way decided to be idiots and wrap up the movie in the most bad way imaginable.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
ALIENS????


WHAT THE F---????????!?!?!

Seriously.

WTF.

I need a drink.

-DK



I have two words for you..............



kiss
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
EgorjLileli wrote:
DKahnt wrote:
So I just watched Knowing.

What the F---?????

It seemed that the writers had a good idea going then about half way decided to be idiots and wrap up the movie in the most bad way imaginable.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
ALIENS????


WHAT THE F---????????!?!?!

Seriously.

WTF.

I need a drink.

-DK



I have two words for you..............



kiss


Brush your teeth!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeRm! wrote:
matthew.marquand wrote:
That's so silly. Surely you have your movies confused. You must have been watching the latest Indiana Jones movie?


I pretend that one was never made.


You are not the only one. And thanks for the tips about knowing. Not going there.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.