Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do we add Marketplace/eBay subscriptions under the new system? I see that old ones can be removed through the subscriptions manager, but I don't see how new ones can be added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Todd,

This is a swag, but I think that if you check the 'want to buy' box it lets you know when auctions or marketplace items come up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't seem like it. I've had Napoleon's Triumph on "Want to Buy" for months, but have never seen a Marketplace notification. That seems unlikely. In fact, that was exactly the reason I used "Want to Buy" in the first place - to track games that were still common enough that I didn't want to watch every Marketplace listing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump. Nobody knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
subscribe to the item with the subscribe button, then click "edit subscription" from the pulldown next to the unsubscribe link. From there, it should be clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha... I see. Thanks Daniel!

Might I suggest that "Subscribe" links be added to the Marketplace and eBay menu bars? Besides being more visible, it would follow the general pattern of "Click subscribe near the thing you want."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
tppytel wrote:
Aha... I see. Thanks Daniel!

Might I suggest that "Subscribe" links be added to the Marketplace and eBay menu bars? Besides being more visible, it would follow the general pattern of "Click subscribe near the thing you want."

This sounds like a good idea. I don't know how quickly we can implement it (other things have a higher priority right now) but I'll definitely add it to the wish list. I'm not one of the programmers, though, so I certainly can't promise anything myself.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.