Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No, it's totally a turn off. I want my men to know what they're doing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat R
United States
Peculiar
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't say it actually turns me on to know my partner has had few partners, but I can say it would turn me off if I found out someone had had many partners. So what would be interesting is, what people in todays world think is a large number of partners
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
lizardbaby wrote:
So what would be interesting is, what people in todays world think is a large number of partners

Do you mean over all or simultaneously?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthXaos wrote:

2) She's going to be tighter

I think that this might the worst thing I have read in RSP (besides Shreveport's encyclopedia length posts).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lebanon
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
DarthXaos wrote:
I find it to be a turn on for several reasons:

1) The thrill of "boldly going where no man has gone before"

3) The idea of corrupting someone innocent

You don't need a virgin then, just go for anal sex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
AT 22 wrote:
DarthXaos wrote:

You don't need a virgin then, just go for anal sex.

David Gerrold wrote:

Sex is Friction. Preferably with lubrication. And a friend.

After that, its all pretty much up to your imagination....!

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giving away one's treasure is beautiful. Unluckily the poetry of the moment is tarnished by the beast-like sounds, the dysfunctional movements and the sticky fluids.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HeinzGuderian wrote:
Giving away one's treasure is beautiful. Unluckily the poetry of the moment is tarnished by the beast-like sounds, the dysfunctional movements and the sticky fluids.

But after that part, you might get some sex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat R
United States
Peculiar
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthXaos wrote:

Taking your answers at face value, you show a lot of hate toward women. Sad man. If you really dislike women that much you might think about taking yourself out of the game for abit. With as much disdain as you currently show, you will not be capable of anything like a good relationship with a woman. Why subject yourself and the lady in question to such a pointless and painful exercise. Oh well. I know your mostly trying to be funny, but the themes repeat too much. Even if you don't start out buying your own BS, repeat it enough and it starts to stain you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that sock puppet accounts tended to be frowned upon by our friendly admins, who have plenty of access to server logs that are good enough to unmask all but the most careful puppeteers.

Either way, bacl on topic. When someone views sex as an inherently corrupting act, there's a problem right there,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SpaceGhost wrote:
DarthXaos wrote:

I think that this might the worst thing I have read in RSP (besides Shreveport's encyclopedia length posts).

Dammit, I love a challenge... just not these kinds of challenges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
bbenston wrote:
SpaceGhost wrote:
DarthXaos wrote:

Ok, SERIOUSLY-
Doesn't THIS thread deserve the barfing humping dogs?

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
bbenston wrote:
SpaceGhost wrote:
DarthXaos wrote:

Ok, SERIOUSLY-
Doesn't THIS thread deserve the barfing humping dogs?

Darilian

I normally would, but I'd feel guilty about posting intimate details of Darth's love life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I never really have to consider this question since I'll probably only ever have one sexual partner! My wife dying would pretty much be the only reason I'd ever have another one, and I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

We were each others' first times on our wedding night, but I think I was just excited at the prospect of having sex in general more than anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bbenston wrote:
SpaceGhost wrote:
DarthXaos wrote:

Well, I will save you the trouble and let you know that my definition of "worst" is probably not going to fit a normal mold. What Darth wrote just goes against my upbringing that ladies should be respected.

Now, bring on the barfing, humping dogs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthXaos wrote:

You really do send out mixed messages and vary rarely are those two criteria going to be paired up. So you really need to make up your mind... slutty or virginal? Which one are you looking for in partners?

Though FYI - very few (if any) woman are going to want to offer up their virginity to somebody who has no interest in anything other than using them for a few weeks. So slutty is your better bet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
In answer to your poll question... having been with both virgins and men much more experienced than I, it is my opinion that both experiences offer delightful bonuses.

However since I don't sleep with people I don't care about their previous sex life isn't really a deciding factor one way or the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
This wasn't ever really funny, it was almost always annoying, and now it's crossed the line into downright fucking stupid.

Consider this my official request that everyone in RSP stop responding to DarthXaos in any way. It doesn't matter whether he's a sock or a moron, it's the only way to make him go away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that's different then.

On an unrelated note, I bet you're a Dane Cook fan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
CapAp wrote:
This wasn't ever really funny, it was almost always annoying, and now it's crossed the line into downright fucking stupid.

Consider this my official request that everyone in RSP stop responding to DarthXaos in any way. It doesn't matter whether he's a sock or a moron, it's the only way to make him go away.

Massive agree ++. It's like bad vaudeville, this guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthXaos wrote:
Ladies say they want to be respected. Ladies THINK they want to be respected. But on a primal, animal level, what they want is to have their hair pulled, their ass slapped, and be TAKEN by a dominant MAN.

Respecting ladies is what gets you stuck in the friend zone.

THIS is the first thing by DX I've read that just seems like intentional trolling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthXaos wrote:
Meerkat wrote:
DarthXaos wrote:

You really do send out mixed messages and vary rarely are those two criteria going to be paired up. So you really need to make up your mind... slutty or virginal? Which one are you looking for in partners?

Though FYI - very few (if any) woman are going to want to offer up their virginity to somebody who has no interest in anything other than using them for a few weeks. So slutty is your better bet.

I like the idea of corrupting a virgin and turning her into a slut. Especially a Christian one, seducing her and getting her to renounce God and worship me instead.

Gee well after you have used her, abused her and dumped her... Totally reinforcing the idea that if you have sex with men before they marry you they will have zero respect for you as a human being and treat you like disposable trash, she it likely to return to her "religion" and tell horror stories to all the other young women since you will have proven that her parents and church were right all along and allowing ones self to be seduced is a sure fire way to pain and suffering.

Seriously... I am about as healthy slutty as they come and just about every time you post it makes me seriously rethink my views on sex and how I have been living my life.

Good thing I have Chad and Tommy around to balance you out and remind me that there are people who genuinely still value women they have slept with over the years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthXaos wrote:
SpaceGhost wrote:

Well, I will save you the trouble and let you know that my definition of "worst" is probably not going to fit a normal mold. What Darth wrote just goes against my upbringing that ladies should be respected.

Ladies say they want to be respected. Ladies THINK they want to be respected. But on a primal, animal level, what they want is to have their hair pulled, their ass slapped, and be TAKEN by a dominant MAN.

BS!

I love to have my hair pulled, my ass slapped and having my guy "take me" can be wildly fun. But what I enjoy in BED doesn't change that I want to be respected as a person in life. Anymore than that when I grab a can of whipped cream and the can of chocolate sauce as we head for the bedroom it means I want to eat junk food as my primary diet.

I want and DESERVE to be respected. I fully expect it from my friends .... what the hell makes you think I will accept less from my lovers?

The standards one must meet or exceed to go from friend to lover is HIGHER not lower.

*sheesh* shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
DarthXaos wrote:

THIS is the first thing by DX I've read that just seems like intentional trolling.

I can only surmise you never read the rest of them then.

Good for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthXaos wrote:

You REALLY sound like you are 23.

As you grow up and experience more, your ability to combine concepts like sex AND respect will grow past your immature predatory attitudes towards women.

That said (in the context of mature, proper BGG life), your approach is a popular one in mating pursuits of high school and college-aged women.
Who am I to say they are fated to be unsuccessful in 'scoring'? (if that's your only criteria, and it sounds like it is)

I find it interesting that BGGers are throwing scorn your way for expressing commonly-held male attitudes and approaches. Many frat guys and wanna-bes (likely you) attempt these disrespectful approaches, to varying success.

You are just likely interested in a different VP condition in your life right now than most BGGers. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.