Subject: Original TTR Board Map JPG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Linz
United States
Gallatin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Could someone that has the original TTR game take a digital high resolution picure of the board map and email it to me? I have TTR Marklin and also just recently ordered TTR 1910 Expansion at a good price and want to try 1910. I will eventually buy the original game sometime this year but would like to print a North America map soon. If anyone could help me, let me know and I will give you my email address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Iverson
United States
Ripon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the DOW website, and download the online game interface. You can play it against the computer after you buy the game for $5.00 a great value. I have played hundreds of games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kaufmann
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
linzamin wrote:
Could someone that has the original TTR game take a digital high resolution picure of the board map and email it to me? I have TTR Marklin and also just recently ordered TTR 1910 Expansion at a good price and want to try 1910. I will eventually buy the original game sometime this year but would like to print a North America map soon. If anyone could help me, let me know and I will give you my email address.

Sorry to be a legal curmudgeon and put a damper on this, but sending you a digital copy of the US board so that you can play it is a violation of our copyrights on the game. I understand your desire to try out your copy of 1910, but as was suggested you can try out Ticket to Ride 1910 online for up to 4 free online plays. Just go to our website at www.daysofwonder.com and click on the Play button. You'll need to create an account if you don't already have one.

Thanks,

Mark
Days of Wonder
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just buy it. TtR with 1910 is a load of fun to play and worth the money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Linz
United States
Gallatin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
OK. I'll give it a try online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.