United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On a camping trip last week, I had Password and 6 willing players. We debated how to do this for a little bit, but eventually found a good method that I thought I'd share.

We split into two teams of three players each. We paired off to about equal skill level on each team (my parents were one pair, my sister and I were one pair, and my other sister and her boyfriend were the final pair). One pair would be the cluegivers on a round (the team with the option to pass or play alternated each round), and after each guess, the guessing team members can converse and come up with a guess. It's essentially four-player Password, but with conversation/deliberation between each guess. Besides accommodating more players, it also negated the effect of a particularly weak guesser on a team because they were always paired with a stronger guesser.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.