Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
well, when the game is sitting on your porch in a box, I guess its safe to claim it has been shipped.

otherwise without any sort of traking number, you dont.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Parrott
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My experience with Treefrog has been a 1 to 2 week turn around once Martin says they are shipping. If you haven't seen it in 2 weeks, you might want to send Martin an email. He's top notch about replying and service all way round.

There is no 2nd printing. I would venture Martin just hasn't updated his site to change the pre-order link to a regular order link (and there isn't any actual difference in this case). Each run from Treefrog is only 1500 copies. Once they run out, they will be only available from other publishers that are handling the reprints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email from Martin confirming receipt of payment. No confirmation it had been shipped, but it only took 3 business days. If you've been waiting a while it can't hurt to email him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received number 1170 last Monday (ordered last week), so I don't think they are shippied by numerical order . So who knows how many copies are left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Teemer
United States
Prosper
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered mine on 07/16 and received it in Texas on 07/20.

If you ordered it...they will ship it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered last Wednesday, got a confirmation email and it arrived this past Monday.
I got copy 1407, so they may be nearing the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy from Time Well Spent back on the 15th, and mine is #1389. I'm not sure the number of the copy is a reliable indicator of distribution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy on Monday. If I remember correctly in the email they mentioned scheduled drop off dates. I got that email about three days after I ordered the game. SO if you don't get it soon email him back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Banin
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
the website claims he still has it, and i hope its true
cause i just ordered mine, and paypal refound would work for me (since i cant change it into real money here in brazil)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are still a small number of games left at Warfrog. As Martin is about to go on holiday there will be a few delays in orders for the next week or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Banin
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hammy wrote:
There are still a small number of games left at Warfrog. As Martin is about to go on holiday there will be a few delays in orders for the next week or so.

oh james, cant you do the shipping for us?
\=

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.