Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Shook
United States
Burleson
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to give a huge thumbs up to Z-Man Games customer service.
I recently bought Chinatown from an online retailer not them and after a few plays (3 or 4) with an adult game group we realized that we were missing one tile a Tea House. While it was possible that we could have lost it, even thought we have never lost a piece to any game ever before. I had never double checked the contents as I punched the game. So, I was not able to confirm it was missing or if we had lost it.
I email Z-Mans customer service and explained the situation to them as I did above and within 24 hours I received a response from them that a new tile would be shipped out to me this week!
Now, that is incredible customer service! I will definitely be purchasing more games from Z-man in the future!

Thanks again Z-man!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus, Zev's just great anyway. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Dooley
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheesh, Nate....

Haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Gill
United States
Elmore
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zev's customer service is terrific! My copy of Pandemic had a duplicate of a card instead of a full set and he responded within just a few hours on a weekend and I had the card in hand later that week. More companies should have that kind of service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Collett
United States
Shawnee
Kansas
flag msg tools
OOhhhhh.. Da Red Snappa! Veeerrry tasty!
badge
You sooo stupid!
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man has been very good with customer service. Almost a year ago, we lost 2 yellow cubes in Pandemic. We know that our youngest child probably took them and just put them somewhere.

Anyway, I emailed Z-Man games and told them that I would be willing to pay for the shipping and any cost that may be associated with getting two more cubes (since it was my fault, it seemed only fair).

They emailed back and told me that they would just send me two cubes at no cost to me. That was really nice of them and I totally appreciate them getting back to me and sending them out at no cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
Rather than say anything more about Zev and Z-Man here, I will merely point out the existence of this previous thread. Mortals, judge for yourselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll join in the chorus. I've actually only had one experience with Zev and his customer service. It was excellent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
Another satisfied customer here. Dealing with Z-Man/Zev has always been a positive experience.

thumbsupthumbsup THUMBS UP thumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Easton
United States
Casey
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally have never had to deal with Zev, but from everything I've ever seen, the man is the tops.

I'm sure his customer service has brought back repeat customers, which is what great service is designed to do. I know I own a few Z-man games and have a number of others on my radar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is nice to read stuff like this. That is what makes a good game company. What good is a good game, if the company won't stand behind their product? Mistakes happen... and it is nice to know that the company stands behind them with no problems.

Cheers to Z-Man games!!

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michel fischman
Argentina
flag msg tools
They sent me 5 agricola missing chips to Argentina within 2 weeks... As a store owner in the other side of the world, things like this make my life so much eassier

2 thumbs up for them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Xenos
Greece
Chalandri, Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received Endeavor with no cards in the box. I mailed them and they immediately responded that they will send me one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed all around!

My Endeavor came without black cubes for track marking...not a big deal. I could have canabilized myriad other games for the 4 wooden cubes.
But I emailed 'em, just to see...and sure enough...a response within an hour or so, lol!
Zev asked for my address and I am hopeful they will appear in the mail any day now.

What a great job; thanks so much!

J!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.