Victory Games (I)» Forums » General

Subject: More Ambush Games Please rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the game Ambush (as well as the expansions) and I sure wish they would update the game or even come out with more expansions for it. Every time I played the game I kept thinking about a TV show I watched "Combat" and somehow I felt as if I was part of Sarge's squad. I even played the game co-op with some buddies of mine each controlling their own soldier. Once the game was over we would laugh or talk about the harrowing experiences our soldier had to endure during the mission. Even after all these years I still have the game and the expansions and it's just as fun playing it now as it did many years ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right with ya James!!! i pull out Ambush! and Battle Hymn every so often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed out on Ambush!, and would be interested in a reprint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anarchy wrote:

I think you'll all have to be satisfied with eBay. I see the chances of a reprint as nil. The rights for Ambush probably are part of the Avalon Hill property that Hasbro acquired and it doesn't seem to be something that Hasbro would be interested in. I suppose that MMP might to it, but I don't see any evidence they're interested either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E J
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wargamer55 wrote:
anarchy wrote:

I think you'll all have to be satisfied with eBay. I see the chances of a reprint as nil. The rights for Ambush probably are part of the Avalon Hill property that Hasbro acquired and it doesn't seem to be something that Hasbro would be interested in. I suppose that MMP might to it, but I don't see any evidence they're interested either.

Normaly I would give you a thumbs up but that news STINKS!

A reprint would be sweet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.