Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. I usually play it with 3 or 4. I find it easier to withhold a card from the other players because you have more cards in your hand that can be used as decoys so they never see all your cards. And not until very late in the game do you have to start passing around all the cards from your hand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hakko504 wrote:
Sure. I usually play it with 3 or 4. I find it easier to withhold a card from the other players because you have more cards in your hand that can be used as decoys so they never see all your cards. And not until very late in the game do you have to start passing around all the cards from your hand

I second this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark M
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am relatively new to the game, but it is certainly fun with 3 or 4. My wife seems to have an edge on all of us in this one, beating us soundly in both games (one 3 player and one 4 player). The only thing I will say on the 3 player is that she quickly triangulated the suspect because she determined my son and I had not seen a specific monk without either one of us figuring out what she had done. She solved the mystery on Turn 3 of the second Round and I still had 11 suspects! The rest of our family is certainly ganging up on the wife going forward! angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendahl Johnson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know people like this game, but I couldn't trade it away fast enough. The first group I introduced it to hated it. I decided to try it with a second group and it fell just as flat. Possibly it could be okay with kids as a family game, but not with a gaming group...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(\____/)
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Four player game is great, but three player is just "ok" in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill de hÓra
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmb
I agree with tommih. We played this for the first time last night, twice with 3 players and once with 4 players. 4 player was a lot more fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.