Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilad Yarnitzky
Israel
Reut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a suggestion for a tag that fellow BGGers can use to identify themselves in Essen:

You can easily see it is a fellow gamer by the Geek logo, then you can see the avatar and nick under both for user indetification and finally the name of the player.
This will also give some exposure to BGG since people who are not familiar with the site might see several tags and start asking about it.
The problem is the quality of the avatar since originally it is only a 48 x 64 pixels size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Dan
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I understand of german law, I could be arrested for that! hehe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Verstraete
Belgium
Ooike
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greendan wrote:

Yeah, nerd-police is watching all of us !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F. F.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Greendan wrote:

Nope, you won't get arrested 'cause youre not wearing/showing signs or symbols of an anticonstitutional and therefore outlawed party or organisation. But be prepared to get lots of hostile reactions (e.g. it's quite likely that you get thrown out of the hotel your staying in - happened recently to a bunch of neo-nazi activists in cologne)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Monroe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a badge virtually identical to the one pictured for Origins. It didn't help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Eldard
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ycyclop wrote:
Here is a suggestion for a tag that fellow BGGers can use to identify themselves in Essen:

You can easily see it is a fellow gamer by the Geek logo, then you can see the avatar and nick under both for user indetification and finally the name of the player.
This will also give some exposure to BGG since people who are not familiar with the site might see several tags and start asking about it.
The problem is the quality of the avatar since originally it is only a 48 x 64 pixels size.

Isn't the image on the right Helmut Schmidt?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.