United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just posted the v1.2 rules set for Agricola Express. But now what I need is feedback from players. To spur your interest, I'm offering up some GeekGold to the next 5 players who do the following:

d10-1 Play and log at least 3 games.
d10-2 Write a review.
d10-3 Post back here with the number of players and the final scores of the players.

Why do I want this? Because feedback, positive or negative, can make the game better... but only if I hear it. I'd like to see the plays logged because then I have some faith that you actually gave it a few plays before writing your review.

I'd like to know the scores because I'm trying to figure out score bands for solo play, something like: "If you score less than 10, don't go into farming... you lose. If you scored between 11 and 20, you had a hard run of luck, but still lost. If you scored between 21 and 30, you win, but it was only through hard work and sweat. If you scored 31 or more, you are a farming master, you won big time!". Your scores will help me work out what those bands should be.

Constructive feedback about the game itself is welcome, or how it feels like or unlike its namesake is also interesting.

For those first 5 willing to step up to the challenge, I've got 10 waiting for you to claim.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only my lack of blank dice to apply stickers to is holding me back. I'm gonna pick up some blanks at Gen Con and try this out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr_Nuts wrote:
Only my lack of blank dice to apply stickers to is holding me back. I'm gonna pick up some blanks at Gen Con and try this out.

Boggle dice work great. My pictures are going up soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted a session, and made some dice for those who wish to do it the cut and glue way...

just waiting for those to be approved.

Overall, I like the game. the rules definately need tweaked, but were definately going in a positive direction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
#1 - thumbsup

#2 - http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/438106

#3. -
Game 1: 58 vs 25
Game 2: 67 vs 84
Game 3: 89 vs 51

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse McGatha
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first award has been granted. Congrats, Andrew! Anyone else?

All the feedback so far has been great. I'm working on v1.3 to expand the rules for clarity and possibly make some rules tweaks. More data and thoughts are always useful, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The turn structure was a little hard to grasp. Also, it seems to be made for those who have played Agricola. I have played it once, so I understood a little more what was supposed to be happening. Some clarification on the actions might help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.