Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone from Portal please tell me if the Website mentioned here (portalpublishing.eu) is still correct?

I was checking it to see if Stronghold / Neuroshima Hex Duel could already be ordered and was happy to see there was a special Witchcraft tile available for Essen - until I saw that "news" was from before Essen 2008.

I know that even much bigger companies than Portal are very lazy with updating their homepage (here's looking at you, Wizkids, see where his has led you), but I was wondering if this is still the place to look at for news before Essen 2009.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Turkiewicz
Germany
Losheim am See
Saarland
flag msg tools
badge
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
What happened to the Website, it's offline for some days now. Also my BG Supplier wrote me that my preorder on Neuroshima Hex and Stronghold are cancelled because the games will no longer be published.

Does anybody know something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.