Subject: 2 player? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Jacobsson
Sweden
Upplands Vasby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It says that it's possible to play this game with 2 players (co-operative), have anyone tried it yet? How does it play out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Jensen
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
badge
I was going to buy OverText but I didn't know what to say with it!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it works very well. For our first game to just learn the system, my hubby and I both took just the one beach and worked our way through the rules to play Easy Fox. Learning was easy but winning was hard!

Playing the full game, we each get one division to handle. There are rules that handle cross-over of the dividing line between our forces. So if my guys stray just a little over the line (one hex, I think) they stay under my control. If they stray too far (two or more hexes), the other division commander will take them over.

I really enjoyed playing what little I have had time for and look forward to playing the full game with two players all the way through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Jacobsson
Sweden
Upplands Vasby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response. This sounds really good. I do want the game, but it's gonna cost...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.