Subject: A question concerning the route cards.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ludo Brabo
Belgium
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Hi,

I have read the rules of this game and something is not very clear to me.

I understand that the length of the race is equal to an amount of turns calculated by adding the values on the profile cards.
The track is made of 11 route cards where the peloton and cyclists are placed besides and where there movement is carried out.
But what happens when the cyclists reach the end of the 11 cards??? Are the cards of the beginning of the track picked up and placed behind the last route card?? What happens if the gap behind the first and the last cyclist is bigger that 11 cards?

greetz,

Ludo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ludo,

The 11 cards form the centre of the course and the riders race round and round this line of cards - similar to an indoor cycle track.

See my review for more detail of how this works, together with a couple of diagrams.

Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludo Brabo
Belgium
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Okay Ian,

Thanks for your quote..

I updated my website too :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Maxwell
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
batdog wrote:

The 11 cards form the centre of the course and the riders race round and round this line of cards - similar to an indoor cycle track.

I think of it as the end of the final stage of the Tour de France as they do the laps around the Champs-Élysées.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.