United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This might have been overlooked in this thread http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/422477 because the topic title said Colosseum,..

But Mayday game has a pretty good clearance sale on some Battlelore expansions.

Shipping is a "flat" $5.97. Flat is quoted because I think it's based on the weight of your order.

You can add 2 mini euro sleeves and shipping should stay at $5.97

Total for both expansions and 2 mini sleeves for me: $21.28 shipped

Call to arms seems to be regarded as a must have expansion when I was doing my research. Makes sense because it allows you to create your own scenarios.

Edit: I used the SPC coupon for the sleeves..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark G.
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
============================================================
[UPDATE 7/29/09]: I spoke via telephone with MayDay games and this is resolved. Apparently some system glitch was causing the orders page to not show the order. The person on the phone was very friendly and helpful and confirmed that he had the order.
============================================================

Just a word of caution. I don't know if my experience is typical. This was my first order placed with MayDay.

I ordered the Battlelore Epic expansion at this price from MayDay on Thursday. My PayPal account was charged (I have the email from PayPal). I didn't get a confirmation email from MayDay about the order. Also my account page on their site shows no orders. I've got a call in to them to resolve this. I call a voice mail system when I called customer service. I will post a reply here when it's resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MidLifeDelta wrote:
Just a word of caution. I don't know if my experience is typical. This was my first order placed with MayDay.

I ordered the Battlelore Epic expansion at this price from MayDay on Thursday. My PayPal account was charged (I have the email from PayPal). I didn't get a confirmation email from MayDay about the order. Also my account page on their site shows no orders. I've got a call in to them to resolve this. I call a voice mail system when I called customer service. I will post a reply here when it's resolved.

Well.. definitely not typical for me... I just checked my email and I got a paypal receipt after i paid.

They shipped the very next business day... and they sent me an email confirmation.

I think you might be jumping the gun since you just ordered yesterday.

This was my second order with them. same order of events with first order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark G.
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ranoobu wrote:
MidLifeDelta wrote:

Well.. definitely not typical for me... I just checked my email and I got a paypal receipt after i paid.

They shipped the very next business day... and they sent me an email confirmation.

You are probably correct. I'm sure it will work out fine. This is a well-known company. I did get the PayPal conf. The thing that bothers me is that my online account shows no order and I have not received an order confirmation. It could just be timing. In this world of internet commerce and real-time database information, I'm just used to seeing my order on online account pages nearly immediately. I guess I just need to learn some patience. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark G.
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You were indeed correct. I was just impatient. It was a system glitch on the orders page which was not showing my order. They had received my order.

Customer service was very helpful. My order will ship out today. I owe it to MayDay to retract my concern and to recommend them!

ranoobu wrote:
MidLifeDelta wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the order(s) and sorry for the glitch! As orders process (in 1-2 business days but usually just one) we email you out the tracking # and also put the tracking # on your paypal payment.

Sorry for being somewhat slow on the shipping today, its a state holiday (Pioneer Day), even our bank is closed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine amazingly fast.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark G.
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I also got mine quickly. Thanks! Thanks for quickly resolving the issue. I will not hesitate to order from MayDay again in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Galloway
Canada
Lansdowne
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came quickly (to Canada) and fairly well packed. Thanks for the heads up, GG tip left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.