P.D. Magnus
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been thirteen months since I released the colour version of the Decktet as a PDF. Now there are over 100 BGG users who list it in their collection; as of now 102.

There have been 551 logged plays of Decktet games, counting the various games listed in the database. Those plays have been logged by 40 different BGG users. (Total plays passed 500 earlier this month.)

There are 30 comments and 20 ratings for the main Decktet entry.

These numbers are small potatoes, in the grand scheme of things. But they are more than I expected when I released the Decktet. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs on the head.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well let me just take this opportunity to say congratulations and thanks for the Decktet, I've enjoyed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wilcox
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations! Way to go on making such a great game system!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations It is a great game system, and I hope it keeps on growing and gets officially published.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Numbers can be deceiving - count at least one more person who has a copy of Decktet and enjoys it immensely. I would recommend that any card enthusiast pick up a copy because there are some fun and unique games it allows.

Congrats on making something distinct and interesting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(funnier in person)
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well heck, If I had known you were the designer I would have asked you to sign my copy P.D.

Thanks for the trade, I look forward to playing Decktet games! I just read the Geeklist ranking Decktet games and am surprised by spread.

Thanks for the trade and for making this game (system?)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.