Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

War for Edaðh» Forums » Rules

Subject: What happens if both players start the "End Duration Phase" with DMG>MP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rex Gator
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played my first games tonight. The first play saw both players begin th e end duration phase with DMG greater than MP. I assume we both lost and the game was a draw. I did not see an answer in either rulebook to confirm this. Anyone have an answer?

Great game by the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Pyne
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rex. Glad you like the game and, yes, if both players begin the End of Duration with their Dmg above their MP then the game is a draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Beukelman
United States
Caldwell
Idaho
flag msg tools
Which makes for some great imaginings by the way. My wife and I were playing a game that ended in a draw. We surmised that my last unit standing, a spearman stabbed her gunner in the stomach and with his last breath he shot my unit in the face. We had some laughs while cleaning up the table. Most satisfying draw I've ever played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.