Tony Kerstan
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jim,

Has there been any consideration given to Points value system? I recognise points values can often be very tricky, and can often consume development resources better spent elsewhere. However Points systems can add a lot of replay value to a game system, as well as being just being good honest fun! Mind you, I'd also be happy for a points system (and/or a random scenario generator) to come out as part of an expansion

If a point system is not the cards, what about a campaign system? It would be very cool to play through the Band of Brothers scenarios in sequential order to see if history can be improved on. I'd also be keen on both sides having reserve options to spice up the scenarios, or give a player a leg-up if they've just had bad luck.

Currahee!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I missed this one earlier. To be honest, I have not given any thought to a points system. I have thought about a campaign system, but no promises.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kerstan
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy about that Jim, I can wait

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.