United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After an early summer break, Boardgame Babylon returns with a session review show featuring some of the top games from our demo tables at Gamex 2009, including:

Days of Wonder's Small World designed by Phillip Keyearts
Z-Man's Archaeology: The Card Game by Phil Harding
Asmodee's Snow Tails by the Fragor Brothers

I was a bit out of practice and so I convinced Christina to join me on the microphone since she's actually played all the games included and she ends up getting us to also talk briefly about Fast Flowing Forest Fellers and a game I mentioned liking before on this podcast, Antoine Bauza's Hurry'Cup.

Also mentioned during the show was the Gamex 2009 convention debut of short film "Boggle Nights". If you'd like to see this fun view into the 'world of competitive Boggle' by filmmakers Richard Castrence and Rachel Hart, check it out below. Gamers should find some good laughs in it.

www.boardgamebabylon.com

www.boardgamebabylon.libsyn.com/rss

Thanks for downloading and listening to Boardgame Babylon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
That's a Palm Pilot on the left, and a pink iPod mini on the right. Yes, I've been doing BGTG that long!
badge
http://www.WargamesToGo.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Always nice to hear a woman's voice & perspective on the podcast. She shouldn't be so reluctant (though I understand), because we're very interested in what Christina has to say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.