3 Posts

Aquaretto» Forums » Rules

Subject: Round vs. turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bobby Bierley
msg tools
mbmb
The rules are somewhat ambiguous on what exactly a "round" is. I gather that a round just consists of as many turns as it takes until all players have taken a truck.

Sub-question: in a 2-player game, once one player has ended their round, does the other player just keep taking their turns back to back until they take a truck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
Superface wrote:
The rules are somewhat ambiguous on what exactly a "round" is. I gather that a round just consists of as many turns as it takes until all players have taken a truck.

You're correct - a round is a series of player turns which ends when all player have claimed a truck & placed their new animals.

Quote:
Sub-question: in a 2-player game, once one player has ended their round, does the other player just keep taking their turns back to back until they take a truck?

Also correct - when 1 player takes their truck, the other player may take back-to-back turns until they also take a truck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Bierley
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the prompt and clear answer! Guess I knew what I was doing better than I knew I did. Er...yeah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.