Supernova» Forums » General

Subject: Where to find this in Germany? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M T
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Since neither of my usual local game stores has even heard about this game and i dont seem to find an german online-store that has it, i was wondering if there was a way to get your hands on supernova without expensive shipping cost etc... any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Müller
Germany
Düsseldorf
Deutschland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@ Cosimshop.de (for example):

http://www.cosimshop.de/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bartel
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Get your local gamestores to request it from their distributors. If their distributors don't carry it, specific requests from their retail clients will help to demonstrate that there's sufficient demand to warrant carrying it.

Here in North America, at least, Supernova and other titles from Valley Games are sent to various distributors by a central consolidator called Publisher Services. They also represent other major North American companies like Mayfair, Rio Grande, and Z-Man, among others, so they shouldn't be particularly hard to source from although Valley may have separate arrangements for Germany and Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M T
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
thanks for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.