Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep reading in the forums that the Lookout site sells Through the Seasons and the optional decks (O,L,X,Z). However, I've clicked all over that site and have come up empty. I suspect my lack of German might be the issue here. Anyhoo- linky?

FWIW, I'm really only interested in Through the Seasons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
PROTEIN. WATER. LIQUOR.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep!

Plus the alternative player boards, animeeples and vegimeeples.

http://lookout-games.de/direct-orders/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
The O- and Z-Deck are available direct from Z-Man Games now:

Quote:
6/18/09: The Z and O decks from Agricola are here. The Z deck is the same 24 card pack that came in the very first printing of the game. The O deck is Austrian in origin: but we have them in English for our players. The decks are $10 each or $15 for the pair (that is one Z deck and one O deck, not two of the same deck). Shipping is included, even internationally. You can buy as many as you wish but note that supply is limited!! Please send paypal payment with full name and address to sales AT zmangames DOT com. If you don't have or don't want to use paypal, email us for alternate payment methods (yes, we do take credit cards).

The L-Deck is sort of available from Hanno, in return for a donation to some farming relief charity. I can't seem to find that link at the moment, but that's how I got the Le Havre bonus cards and a few of the L-Deck cards. As near as I can tell, the L-Deck cards are distributed in the Le Havre bonus card pack, like CCG boosters. I wound up with about 5 English cards, about 5 German cards, and three of the Uwe cards (English, German, and a business card-type thing).

The X-Deck is probably the hardest to get as far as an original deck goes, but an English translation is available as a file, and you can either print them off yourself, or use ArtsCow to purchase a professionally-printed copy.

Through the Seasons is pretty easy to print and play, if that's all you want. I think all the graphics are available with the game expansion entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
The X-Deck is probably the hardest to get as far as an original deck goes, but an English translation is available as a file, and you can either print them off yourself, or use ArtsCow to purchase a professionally-printed copy.

You can get an X-Deck through the same farm charity deal as the L-Decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
tppytel wrote:
Verkisto wrote:

Ah, thanks. I didn't realize that. Is that one available in English, too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
Ah, thanks. I didn't realize that. Is that one available in English, too?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gische
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tppytel wrote:
Verkisto wrote:

I'm glad someone else asked, because I've been confused by this very thing.

So if I want to make a donation (from the USA) and receive some of the bonus expansions plus the Through the Seasons postcard, I don't need to actually send any money directly to Hanno, correct? I can just Paypal a donation to the arbore@lookout-games.de account with a note making my request?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, Jason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Thatcher

Phoenix
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Might seem like a dumb question but how much is considered an appropriate donation in order to obtain the l-deck and x-deck in english. How exactly does that work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thief22 wrote:
Might seem like a dumb question but how much is considered an appropriate donation in order to obtain the l-deck and x-deck in english. How exactly does that work?

I asked Hanno and he refused to provide a number, preferring to leave it up to me. I think I donated $35 or $40 for L, X, and a Seasons postcard. Seemed reasonably charitable given that I was getting some stuff along with it and that shipping was included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Thatcher

Phoenix
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update! Yea seems pretty reasonable considering it's charity and you got 3 expansions with that charitable contribution. Just wanted to find out what was reasonable and now i have an idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered some stuff (thus qualifying for Through the Seasons), then I donated 15 Euro (about $20) for the extra decks, extrapolating from the fact that two other decks (Z and O) are $15 for the pair at the Z-Man site. I did not get a reply back, but I can only assume that this amount was OK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Thatcher

Phoenix
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep us updated if you can if you get a conformation! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed my order (ani/vege meeples and playmats) and made my donation (X & L decks) this morning. Also ordered the cards from Z-Man yesterday.

For some reason I feel a compelling need to collect all the goodies for Agricola!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thief22 wrote:
Keep us updated if you can if you get a confirmation!

As I recall, there wasn't really any kind of confirmation process in place for the charity orders. I GM'd Hanno about mine a week or two after I placed it to confirm that it was OK.

muzfish4 wrote:
For some reason I feel a compelling need to collect all the goodies for Agricola!

Likewise, and I barely play the game! I do appreciate it as a great game, but I rarely have the right crowd to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gische
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Made my donation today, too. Woo. Thanks for all the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.