Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, since every new confirmed character so far starts with a hard C or a K (Cavil, Caprica 6, Kat, Cain), can we assume that means that we will be getting Cally? lol.

UH OH! SPOILER ALERT TIME!!! AVERT YOUR EYES!!!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
i swear to gods, if she is in and DOESN'T have a "must be airlocked twice to be eliminated" rule, i will be very disappointed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Mosier
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hockeyjedi wrote:
So, since every new confirmed character so far starts with a hard C or a K (Cavil, Caprica 6, Kat, Cain), can we assume that means that we will be getting Cally? lol.

i swear to gods, if she is in and DOESN'T have a "must be airlocked twice to be eliminated" rule, i will be very disappointed.

LOL

Her once per game ability can be that she can go to sickbay if she is airlocked.

OR

Her permanent disadvantage could be that the difficulty level for putting her out the airlock is reduced by 2 or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andro Hsu
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
hockeyjedi wrote:

I sure hope they don't do Crashdown. Cottle would be nice though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Cottle makes much more sense than Crashdown. Maybe his one time ability would be something to do with a heal of an airlocked character.

combine that with my theory on Cally, and that chick will be harder to kill than Jason Voorhees. lol.

of course, his negative would have to be something to do with either his chainsmoking or possibly his charming bedside manner...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
God, i hate putting in spoiler tags, but...

this would be an interesting crisis card: Airlock accident. Risk one Raptor to save a character from an airlock problem. Active player is stuck in the airlock. The Admiral decides to risk the raptor or not. 1-2 raptor lost and character "executed". 3-8 raptor ok and character goes to sickbay. Thematically, I am not sure why the raptor is at risk, except maybe the character getting blasted out the airlock smashes into the raptor, damaging it beyond repair. haha!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cactus god
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only that, but Cottle's ability should also be able to hurt the survivors if he turns into Cylon Cottle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not necessarily, I see you made Cottle's ability as a move...that means he could move someone and ALSO play an executive order on that someone on already useful location...instead of wasting one action to move out of sickbay, it costs you one card but it could be ANY card, including a repair - 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.