M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo

PLEASE THUMB UP THIS POST TO ATTRACT MORE GAMERS!!

Wednesday's Gaqmes Night will feature exciting yet expected guest host Dean.

We are at the Legion in Westboro (2nd floor) from 6:30 pm until about 9:30 or 10.

Please remember to bring a toonie for the Legion.

goo

Happy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Purcell
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And no Le Havre... And I will be out of town so no RvI for me. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
...but Kurt WAS there.

Night started with Memoir '44 . Steve(1) vs a 2-headed Nazi monster of John and Dean - which the Nazis won shortly after I arrived.

Then the Nazi duo became the Zombie duo by random draw as we settled in for an introductory game of Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game . Julien, Vince, Steve(1), and myself were the heroic Sheriff's Son, High School Football Star, Sheriff, and Nurse, respectively. The Zombies nearly offed the Nurse early on, and the Football Star later, but those two escaped lethal harm and eventually got together and between the Nurse's ability and some fortunate healing cards, kept each other alive. Meanwhile, the Sheriff's son holed up in the Hangar where he kept on finding an endless supply of flare guns, and an equally endless supply of combustible zombies. And the Sheriff ran to the gun shop for a Shotgun that made short work of four zombies before running out of ammo. 15 zombies were dead not much more than halfway through the long night, and the heroes saved the town.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the table, either TransAmerica or Trans Europa was underway - I believe with the Vexation expansion. Bob, Andre, Morley, Steve(2), and possibly one or two others who escape memory were building track across their continent of choice. And late arrival Kurt was playing a solo round of Race for the Galaxy: Rebel vs Imperium waiting for other games to wrap - which they all did nearly simultaneously.

At that point, Kurt and I paired up for a game of Tichu against Steve(1) and Steve(2). The Steves dominated throughout. 'Nuff said.

Meanwhile, I understand Doctor Lucky got unlucky twice, as I believe everyone else present engaged in the Deluxe edition of Kill Doctor Lucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Purcell
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thatmarkguy wrote:
...but Kurt WAS there.

Reprieve on the out of town... time to get all the work done before I go.

thatmarkguy wrote:

At that point, Kurt and I paired up for a game of Tichu against Steve(1) and Steve(2). The Steves dominated throughout. 'Nuff said.

Nuff said indeed. I don't recall ever playing so poorly and doing such a bad job. Ah well, them's the breaks. Still want to keep playing Tichu though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.