Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh small
United States
Corry
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just got agricola 2 days ago, i got it mainly for solo play. Ive played 2 solo family games, i scored 36 in the first game and 39 in the second. I'm just curious if these scores are any good, i feel pretty confident with my knowledge of the rules, but dont really wanna complicate things with cards until i got a reasonable grasp of the strategy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
They seem within the range of acceptable for Family version play, though still well short of optimum. Get into the cardplay when you feel confident you've mastered the basics. Your scores will increase accordingly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Caddick
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on whether you're using the family board or the regular board the max score without cards is around 67-70.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryann Turner
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the 'Gric! Good luck finding your way out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards create higher scores because they allow you to "break the rules." I love the moment BEFORE the game starts when I'm looking at my hand, thinking, "I have this grand plan, and I'll either win big or go down in total flames."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.