Popular Tags: [View All]
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a couple of games that I have half made and have lost interest in. I can give the files to anyone who wants them. Here is a rough idea of what the games are about.

1). Attack of the zombie hordes - a 2 player wargame set just after WW2 in Britain. Can the Brits hold off the horde in time to develop a solution or even push the zombies back into the sea. A unique combat system. All charts and rules and the one map are included. The game has not been playtested.

2). Dragon Riders - Attack on Gnot - This is a 2 player wargame one player takes on the roll of dragon riders where the other player takes on the villagers. Villagers are armed with various weapons and the dragons can use their fiery breath. Dragons can tire and receive damage so the dragon rider player has to carefully manage his dragons. There are 4 connected scenarios, 5 maps, 6 Dragon cards, units, rules and a make your own file. This game has been playtested just once and several villager units were removed from each scenario.

These games are free to anyone who wants them even if it is just out of interest. Send me a geekmail with your email address and they will be yours.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(funnier in person)
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you looking to pass the torch to one designer, or are the ideas up for grabs to all? I love ideas, and even if I never finish your idea I may have a good use for the mechanic elsewhere. I'm sure many would share this sentiment!

edit: Geekmail sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone can do whatever they feel like doing with them. You can keep the basic idea and playtest it to a better standard or utilise ideas or mechanics in other games you have designed, there is even a line map of the UK showing counties if anyone wants to use that alone. It would be nice to think that someone gets some use from a part of it.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(funnier in person)
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're dropping production on these ideas, you must be putting your time and effort into something greater*, Best of luck on your new project

*: or if not now, at some point

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
YearoftheCat wrote:
If you're dropping production on these ideas, you must be putting your time and effort into something greater*, Best of luck on your new project

*: or if not now, at some point

I started making games because I felt there was a gap in the market on a couple of subjects I really liked. I decided to make a couple of games to fill this gap and so was born Back to Blighty and The Exploits of the French Resistance. Other ideas were also made into games. By the time I got into Dragon Riders and Zombies I felt my heart was no longer in them. They contained some decent elements of simple wargaming and so decided to let others use them. My wargame interests have turned a corner and I think my designing days are behind me now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.