Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taylor Klaus
United States
Cary
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone wanted some games from Germany and is also attending Gen Con. I would buy the games, and you could pay me face to face at Gen Con so we don't have to worry about shipping or anything. However, I only have a limited amount of space, as I am already bringing back Planet Steam for someone. So if you are interested, send me a pm and I will let you know:

a) if I can even get the game for you.
b) if I have enough room left in my luggage.
c) if both of those work out, what a fair price would be.

I was just thinking if there were any games like Pyramid of Pengqueen, The Swarm, Fauna or some small card games you wanted I could hook you up. I might be able to fit another Planet Steam in my luggage, but definitely not more than 2.

If I am breaking the rules in some way please let me know and I will delete this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be at GenCon, but can not think of any games I would need, if you need anything from Costa Rica - let me know I will be muling cheap good healthy snacks to GenCon From Costa Rica

Edit: oh yea, very cool of you to offer, very very Cool I would say,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
only if you wrap it in a condom and swallow it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Reeve
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't really think of any games, BUT...

if anyone from Canada is coming down I'd love to get some E.D.Smith Lemon Spread. Seriously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.