Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jim maher
Ireland
Dublin 16
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could anyone please provide me with a list of the various chit components and nos of each in the game as I am trying to check if I have a full set.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll dig mine up to confirm but I believe the unpunched countersheets in the game's gallery provide all you need:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/images/boardgame/2844
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
One counter sheet (with the space units) is duplicated. The game comes with four counter sheets in all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom Lehmann wrote:
One counter sheet (with the space units) is duplicated. The game comes with four counter sheets in all.

Thanks for picking up the slack Tom (just discovered that my copy is apparently in storage currently).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jim maher
Ireland
Dublin 16
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys,

Your input and help much appreciated.

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Parsonage
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: the chits are all double-sided, and for some of them what's written on the other side IS important for game play. The planetary system chits designate if they're an inner, outer, fringe or throneworld system, which is cruicial for setting up the game properly. Hopefully someone will provide additional scans (I don't have a copy of the game right now).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
cowpercoles wrote:
The planetary system chits designate if they're an inner, outer, fringe or throneworld system, which is crucial for setting up the game properly.

A complete system manifest is given on page 11 of the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.