Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Pearsons
United States
Western Massachusetts
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone spot these at WalMart or Target yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Humphreys
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=25759

It has been found in various Wal-Marts (but not mine, unfortunately).

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Target hasn't carried Heroscape for over a year, and they have no plans to start again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony D.
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Nothing like family, friends and games...and music and beer...and pizza and bean dip...and actually having time to play games...
mbmbmbmbmb
They're at my FLGS in Iowa. Really, game and hobby stores are the only places that reliably carry HeroScape anymore. They're a bit more expensive, but if it encourages them to continue carrying it, it's worth it to me to pay extra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was able to get all mine for about 11 bucks a pack at a local game shop....that's roughly a dollar more than Wal-Mart would have charged. The key is to talk to the shop owner and see what he can do for you. Obviously if you're just buying one pack or something he's not going to help you out much, but if you're like many of the Heroscape folks here and you are buying multiple sets, discounts can surely be negotiated. Most stores aren't going to lightly pass up the chance to sell you seven or eight or more packs of figures.....or fourteen. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.