Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maitre Sinh
France
Marseille
Provence
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
these question refer to the french edition ( but may the same with other editions)

- status : the basic rule say you can have only 1 status. BUT it also give you the condition to loose it. So ? Another problem is that when, you get married, there is nothing about how to loose this status (are you just get "unmarried" when you get another status ?). Same problem when you are in jail, it doesn't make any sense to go out (loose the status) just because you get another one...i mean, so why there is so many rules to break the status, if you just find another and that's all?

- followers : some time you make an encounter and you can "contract" the character, or he decide to follow you. it may be an efreet, a slave, and may provide you with special abilities. But there is no way to track it and nothing in the chapter mentioning something like "if you have a servant..."

?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heinrich Glumpler
Germany
Koeln
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

in the basic game you loose a status when you get a new one - that's it.

It is unrealistic and not explainable - it is just a way to make rules simpler for the first few games since it is a little bit hard to track all statuses in the normal game.

I am not sure about the status "Married" but there may exist adventures that cause you to loose this status (I did not recheck the adventure book - you know - there are a lot of stories ).

Regarding the followers -
- for some statuses a follower like a thief or an efreeti and others is mentioned, but this is only ment as explanation why you do get the status. There are no follower-cards or other materials to track it - as long as you have the status you have the according follower. This may be used as an additional incentive to tell a story in the "story game variant" I suppose.

Best Regards
Heinrich

(I translated the german version long ago)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maitre Sinh
France
Marseille
Provence
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danke / merci for your quick and clear reply.

i will upload some homemade material for the 80s french version...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.