Subject: Any Expansions Planned? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Allen
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since most some Slugfest games have some type of expansion (Kung Fu, Red Dragon Inn), I was wondering if we'd ever see one for En Garde! This game is a favorite in my family and I hope there's more to come.

Edited in attempt to make a nitpicky a**hole feel smart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Blomquist
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There is talk of expanding En Garde, but nothing in concrete as of yet.

However there is a very small one card update.

If you are at Gencon this year, come to the Slugfest booth. En Garde has an "Inconcievable" card that is a con only special. This card can negate the pistol.

~Joe
Slug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Allen
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to pick up that card last year at GenCon (that's when I first got wind of this game). I'll be coming by again this year to pick up another 3 copies for my nephew, brother-in-law and my kids.

I love the "Inconcievable" card and it made me wish for a "Prepare to Die" card. I have no idea what it would do; I just like saying it in a whispery Spanish accent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, is there any way to get the "con only" card, short of ebay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Nolasco
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
A "Prepare to Die!" card would probably work best if it instilled fear in the opponent--somehow causing them to run away. Maybe they have to skip the next turn (and can't be attacked)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Secret Agent
Sweden
Falun
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reanimating this old thread since its still a fun game that we play alot.

As the years have passed i still love the game for what it is, but a little expansion would really breathe life into this game again.

Have made a couple of efforts with "style" cards and "characters" to make room for same customization and variety, but i would love to see some sort of official expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.