Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jason
United States
queens
New York
flag msg tools
Hi Zev,

I am a proud owner of Totan and absolutely love your game. I have had it for a week or so now and have played it three times to great success with family and friends. It went over very well from my 10 year old cousin to my 50 year old Dad( a little bias from my Dad though because he loved Sinbad as a kid.) It went especially well with friends and two bottles of wine with many laughs and a great time. I enjoyed the game so much I have been searching for some minis to complement the game. I have found many different suitable minis, but have not found anything really to my liking as nothing I have seen looks like what Sinbad or Aladdin looks like in my mind. So my question to you is:

Are there any or were there any plans to come out with a line of minis for Totan?

I know there are many obstacles to producing something like this but someone has to ask. If you do produce a nice line of minis for the game I would be one of the first to preorder as I see myself playing this game for a long long time. Through three games I have only come across the same choices twice. As I see myself bringing the game to the table a lot I hope an expansion is in your plans for the future.

One happy customer,

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh P.
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one of the few sites where I have seen open letters in the forums actually get responses from the people they are addressed to. Still, I suggest you send the note directly to Zev:

Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Johnson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Duck!
mbmbmbmbmb
While not specifically designed for the game, there are a number of Arabian miniatures that can be used. See the following link for a couple ideas:

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/3698723

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Minis were planned originally but got scrapped due to change in printers and such. As it is I might one day do the minis for the game - but no guarantees.

Also, someone found a place that sells Arabian-themed minis and they looked good to me.

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.