Small World» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fortification and amazon question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. if my active race goes in decline, does the fortification stays like troll's lair ?

2. if enemy occupied my territory with a fortification, does it goes away or now belong to the enemy ?

3. if amazon, let's said, do the conquest and by the time he should remove the 4 attacking amazon in the board, he ran out of token that he had to leave one region unoccupied, how does this resolve ?

thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nightrain wrote:
1. if my active race goes in decline, does the fortification stays like troll's lair ?

Fortifications stay on the board when the Fortified race goes into decline.

Quote:
2. if enemy occupied my territory with a fortification, does it goes away or now belong to the enemy ?

Fortifications disappear when you abandon the region or when it is conquered.

Quote:
3. if amazon, let's said, do the conquest and by the time he should remove the 4 attacking amazon in the board, he ran out of token that he had to leave one region unoccupied, how does this resolve ?

The Amazons may use their 4 extra tokens for conquest, but at the end of each (active) turn, four tokens must come off the board. If this means the Amazon player must abandon one or more regions, he must do so. The player chooses which region(s) to abandon, and does not score for the abandoned region(s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok looks pretty clear to me
thanks a lot for the answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.