3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Anywhere to buy and sell? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I see forums here for trading, but is there anywhere where I people might be selling dice or generic game tokens?

Or where I might post something like "Heh,if any of you game designers are making a bulk purchase of boxes of such-and-such dimensions, I'd be willing to buy 100 of them" ??

Thanks!

-= Dave =-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
DR4296 wrote:
I see forums here for trading, but is there anywhere where I people might be selling dice or generic game tokens?

Or where I might post something like "Heh,if any of you game designers are making a bulk purchase of boxes of such-and-such dimensions, I'd be willing to buy 100 of them" ??

Thanks!

-= Dave =-

You could browse the marketplace: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=manageacc...

Although generally things in bulk are not there.

Someone recently started up an online boardgame design supply store... although I don't know if that is up and running or the url.

Welcome to the 'Geek.

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
The second might be appropriate in the Game Design forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.