♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I watched this on Netflix last night, and thought it was a decent, if ultimately predictable, psychological thriller. It reminded me a bit of a Hitchcock movie (albeit with more violence and nookie), and I liked the relationship that the father and son had. I was confused with one point in the movie, though, and I wanted to ask the hive mind of Chit Chat to see if y'all can clarify a point for me.

Near the end of the movie,

Spoiler (click to reveal)
when the wife is at the institution and discovering that Walter is the person who wrote the book, who is it that walked into the room when she was going through his case?

Admittedly, I was up and around during this part of the movie, and I may have missed something significant there, but I didn't see that point explained later in the movie.

Anyone? Anyone?

Beuller?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.