Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this elsewhere but not sure anyone will see it there.

Is there a way to jump to a specific page or item # in a geeklist without just moving through the links that only show a small number of pages (I think 5) at a time? This would be especially useful in a list that spans 40 or more pages, etc.

Thx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The URL says something like /page/4, just change that to the page number you want to go to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, if you want to link to a specific item in a thread or geeklist, copy the link from the bottom right hand corner (the one that says "posted...time". In Firefox, you can right click and copy the link location. Then you can paste it into the thread, or wherever you want to reference that specific item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gschmidl wrote:
The URL says something like /page/4, just change that to the page number you want to go to.

Oh boy...sooooo simple. I wish I had thought of that

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each individual item number is also a copyable link, (I find this easier to remember than the modded date)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
Each individual item number is also a copyable link, (I find this easier to remember than the modded date)
To elaborate further on this, then that is with the LIST number for these, such as #32 and the like, when you RIGHT 'click' on that. You can even "Subscribe" upon any now as well.
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.