Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrei Filip
Canada
New Westminster
BC
flag msg tools
badge
I used to play this game a lot when I was a kid and I can't remember what it's called.

You can use a chess set or any 8x8 grid and 32 tokens. You place all pieces on white or black squares, whatever your mood is. You then remove 1 piece from the board creating a hole, anywhere you want and you're ready to go.

The aim of the game is to have the least possible tokens on the board by the end of the game. The game ends when you can't eliminate tokens and you eliminate them by jumping other tokens over them diagonally on the white (or black) squares like you do on checkers. You can only jump an adjacent token (diagonally) and you must land in an adjacent (diagonally) empty square, so you can't jump over other empty squares or multiple tokens in a straight line at once.

I have no idea why I remembered this, it comes from a time when all I had was a chess set, I was playing it like mad and I'm not even sure many of those games had anythng to do with chess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.