Subject: Best game session ever rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If you can't walk, crawl. If you can't crawl..... well, you know the rest.
badge
Any game is the right game with the right crowd.
mbmbmbmbmb
My buddy E showed up right on time, as usual. Then J showed up shortly thereafter. E then asked both of us to stand up at his wedding with me as his best man. I've known the man since high school (almost 25 years) and have tons of fodder for a roast type speech. I Can't wait to humiliate the guy in a good natured family friendly kind of way. devil

Then two other buds showed up and we decimated the beer supply. The mood was good and we were feeling great. I hadn't gotten together with these guys in over two months and we had a lot to catch up on. After getting a good buzz on, watching a couple of DVD's, listening to some tunes, and a great continuation of strong friendships eleven hours had passed.

The boys went on their way and I stumbled upstairs to find my wife waxing nostalgic in front of the T.V. watching The Commitments. The movie makes her think about the great times had in Dublin on our several visits. I grabbed beers for the both of us and watched the rest of the movie with her.

In short, it was the kind of day that refreshes me to the core of my being.

Oh,yeah. I know this doesn't belong in chit chat, but we played some games, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What happened to the remaining 90% of the beer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If you can't walk, crawl. If you can't crawl..... well, you know the rest.
badge
Any game is the right game with the right crowd.
mbmbmbmbmb
tommynomad wrote:
What happened to the remaining 90% of the beer?

Ha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.