United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how many cards are in this and what size they are? I got a copy last week and it weighs in at 6 lbs for the game and it looks like its mostly cards, cards, cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
And the award for most useless question goes to ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Adkins
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings Seth,

216 Total cards. About 57mm x 86mm.

112 Status Cards
55 Encounter Cards
30 Treasure Cards
19 Quest Cards

Rick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Sleepy
United Kingdom
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mb
maydaygames wrote:
Does anyone know how many cards are in this and what size they are? I got a copy last week

To paraphrase Robin Williams in Good Morning, Vietnam!

"You got a copy - Open it!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how many keys are on my keyboard and what size they are? I got a keyboard last week and it weighs in at 1 lb for the keyboard and it looks like its mostly keys, keys, keys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings, Ninja...

on average, there are between 104- 125 keys on a standard keyboard depending on the style and brand...

Just playing!!! lol (I know it wasn't a "real" question!!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
Does anyone know how many keys are on my keyboard and what size they are? I got a keyboard last week and it weighs in at 1 lb for the keyboard and it looks like its mostly keys, keys, keys!

Usually there are 88 of them. Some black, but most of them are white. The white ones are a little longer than the black ones. When you press them, they set in motion a mechanical reaction that ends with a series of vibrations of some stings that make a noise, which can be pleasant to the ear, in some cases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is an Avid keyboard, which is quite colourful and lovely, with black and grey and blue and cyan and red and yellow and orange and purple keys, and even a green Enter button. Whilst not entirely musical, it nevertheless produces a satisfying clickety-click sound whilst I inanely batter out pedantic and witless message responses - appropriate to their container thread of course . . .

However, the idea of a 1 lb piano intrigues me: would it be played by a twelve inch pianist??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Willette
United States
Leonardtown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm guessing most of you giving the original poster a hard time are new gamers who always get a perfect set of components.

I found this question pretty useful for inventorying my game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joe willette wrote:
I'm guessing most of you giving the original poster a hard time are new gamers who always get a perfect set of components.

I found this question pretty useful for inventorying my game.

Nah, I think it's because the OP runs a company that not only makes sleeves for card games, but he is also an online game retailer. It seemed odd to me as well that he would be asking for the size when he owns the actual game, since there are already two threads before this one that covers how many cards should be included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.