Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm tired long day but my Korea attack has come to a halt...minor lapse of rule confusion...Site & Bandit modifiers...These mods are a '+' right...soo...so they are minus from the Weapons to hit number before rolling? (Gawd I hope I've been doing it right! blush)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I presume you're talking about the number in the white circle on the bandits and sites.

ADD this number to any Hornet weapon attack rolls you make against a particular bandit or site.

For example, you're attacking a MiG-23 (modifier: +1) with an AIM-9 (6 to hit). Roll 6 or more and you destroy the bandit. Roll a 5 and you'll still destroy it as you've got the +1 modifier.

Alternatively, you're attacking a 23mm (modifier: -1) with a Mk 83 (3/7/10 to hit). Taking into account the -1 modifier, you're going to have to roll at least a 4 to score a hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes the white circle mods...Thanks! (blush) cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.