Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Fightmaster
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

Is there some way to permanently 'turn off' or minimise any of the windows on the front page? I'm finding one of them really irritating and I'd like to stop it from being open whenever I access the main page of the site.

I've figured out how to minimise it (and any of the other windows) temporarily, but I'd really like to be able to switch the feature off permanently in the future. Can such a thing be done?

Thanks in advance for any help.

PS. I'm not normally so irascible, but I'm just finding this one feature peculiarly annoying. It's a weird, and entirely subjective, thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to My Geek -> Account -> Customize Front Page you can edit what you see or don't see on the front page and how much of each.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Fightmaster
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you so much. That is exactly what I was after.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.