Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Do you want to play Fake Blokus?" my wife eggie asked me the other day. Little did she know she was walking into the greatest drubbing in FITS history.

The first round started off great for me. Though the last few cards were a little rough on me, I still finished in the black with three points. Eggie, however, was stuck with -4.

The second round fared much better for me. I managed to keep all but one 1-pointer open with minimal damage for a total of 8 points. Eggie's bad luck continued as she scored yet another negative four.

Though my game slowed a bit in round three with two points, eggie's board completely fell apart.

"What'd you get?" I asked.

"Negative a million." She responded. I only counted negative seven, but before I could log it, she took the notepad from me and scribbled -1,000,000 in her column.

Negative one million must have been some sort of record... until round four. While I collected a whopping nine points, eggie broke new lows in FITS history.

"Negative two million" she informed me. The horror.

So there you have it, a final score of -3,000,008 to 22. Never fear, eggie fans, she got the last laugh when she ruined me in Dominion: Intrigue soon thereafter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eggie needs to post here, so you don't get both the win and all the thumbs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rmartinc wrote:
eggie needs to post here, so you don't get both the win and all the thumbs

Heh. New house rule: Loser gets to write the session report.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.