UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say I activate a unit and move with it so that it is adjacent to a used unit. Can I then use command points to create a fire group with that used unit as a fire leader?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Wakeford
United Kingdom
Nairn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick answer, Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
Let's say I activate a unit and move with it so that it is adjacent to a used unit. Can I then use command points to create a fire group with that used unit as a fire leader?

Thanks.

Yes. You could also use a command action card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Rett
United States
Uxbrdige
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you can only if you are completely funding the action with command points. If you are using AP's you cannot...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sirchristopher2 wrote:
I think you can only if you are completely funding the action with command points. If you are using AP's you cannot...

Can someone else comment on this? I do not believe it is correct, but I want to make sure.

You could use aps to start a move, get adjacent to another, and then use caps to do a group fire, and then continue the move, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
Sirchristopher2 wrote:

Can someone else comment on this? I do not believe it is correct, but I want to make sure.

You could use aps to start a move, get adjacent to another, and then use caps to do a group fire, and then continue the move, correct?

Exactly correct.

What Christopher means is that that one action (the group fire that includes the inactive unit) must be funded by CAPs exclusively. The active unit can still do things on it's own AP for everything else it would like to do, during that activation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Rett
United States
Uxbrdige
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes - what he said

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.